Saturday, May 16, 2020

Puisi dan Cerpen

I try to write poem and short story.
The problem is, I only manage to get past few pages only. Then the story line went dead.
Maybe this time I should try to complete a story and submit it somewhere.
I am enrolling in the online Short Story course. Let see if I can complete the Assignment.

Below is the narration of a poem I wrote last year. My good friend recite it. I only knew about it through another friend. You can search for the video Instagram USIM Instagram. The poem was inspired by the song 'Anta Permana.'


math handsPic. Maths Hand. I was looking for Infinity, actually. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

China and the Olympic Success

China's performance in 2024 Paris's Olympic was spectacular.  Table tennis, diving, swimming and tennis contributed to the gold meda...