Thursday, May 14, 2020

A Short Article in Alumni AID Menulis - News Online

Finally. My short article 'Kebiasaan Baharu PKP' in the AID Online News. You can read it here.

AID Conference has organised many online activities for the members. One of them is Seminar Series, each will earn you a Certificate upon completing the given task. Today's Seminar is a short pre-recorded video by Dr. Ismail Abdullah on creative writing. In the video, he shared the practices of Holden and Somersett Maughum.  I remembered writing about Somersett in my secondary school. The comment of the Bahasa Melayu Teacher was: 'the content is not relevant.'  Until today, I still remember Somersett's kite story. Now that I am older, I saw the beauty of the story. What an analogy.

Below is the Video from Dr. Ismail Abdullah. 16 minutes of worthy experience. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

China and the Olympic Success

China's performance in 2024 Paris's Olympic was spectacular.  Table tennis, diving, swimming and tennis contributed to the gold meda...